For our latest Challenge click HERE
For our latest Winners click HERE
For Elle Mid Month Tutorials/Inspiration click HERE

PLEASE NOTE: November's challenge is going to be the last challenge for Ellephantastic for a little while we are all taking a much needed break. Thank you all very much for taking part we look forward to seeing you again sometime next year.

Saturday, 5 November 2011

November's challenge


Well isn't it sad this will be our last challenge for a while..... sniff, sniff...


Helen has decided that she needs a break from the challenge and we all wish her the best and hope that she will come back refreshed and renewed at a later date.


So it has fell to me, Jill, to announce the subject for our final challenge and it is


WEATHER RELATED!


We don't mind what you create, it can be a card, scrapbook page, altered item just something to do with the weather!

* Click HERE for October's Winners *

The Challenge
Theme: Weather Related
Dates: 5th November ~ 30th November



Rules:
ONE entry each please
You may combine your entry with other challenges
It MUST be a new card/project no back linking
Link your card/project NOT your blog
Please turn off word verification (in your settings) to make it easier for us to leave you comments
You do not have to have a blog to enter you can enter via email to
or on Facebook HERE 
You do NOT have to use an Ellephantastic image but if you do......you will be put in a side pot for a chance to win 2 images of your choice!!





The Sponsor
Hi I am Helen. I suffer with CFS/ME & found a few years ago I could no longer work due to my illness.
To give myself something to do (when feeling well) I decided to go back to my roots....crafting!!
I grew up drawing, knitting & 'Cutting & Sticking'
Now I like to do all kinds of paper crafting, card making, altered art, knitting & sewing.
I also design & draw my own digital art.
My fun hobby has unintentionally grown into a li'l crafty business for me which I am loving.
There is nothing I like better than to put a smile on someone's face because of my crafting :0)
 You can order & buy a lot of my work from my shop.



Prize 
As this is our final challenge there is more than one prize:


1st Prize


2nd Prize
3 digis of your choice

3rd Prize
2 digis of your choice

PLUS - you will be entered into a side pot if you use an Ellephantastic image. Winner will get 2 digis of their choice & is still eligible for the main prizes.....Thats GREAT odds!!!


Here's my last freebie Roger in his wellies which fits perfectly with our challenge & will give an extra chance of winning if you use him!!!
 
 
The Ellephantastic Guest Designers
 Scrap Joanny


Tickell Expressions


Kels Makes

Made by Mandy


The Ellephantastic Design Team
Please click on the team names to go to their individual blogs



and here's what Michelle's daughter Becky did to Michelle's first image...I just had to share!!
I think the added flower soft, embossing powder & glitter is fab!!!









IMAGES USED: 
All images used by the Design Team are Ellephantastic images


Happy Crafting & Good luck!


3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

I am so happy to be a guest designer this month, along with such talented ladies.

You have all done a fantastic job with Helen's images and I look forward to seeing all of the wonderful creations from our contestants.

Blessings,
Teresa

scrap joanny said...

thanks so much for the possibility to are a gues designer this month :-))))) I love this image - so cute !!! big hugs Joanna

dj1952 said...

Fantastic work by the DT. Love the challenge. Hugs, dj1952