Hello! It's Tina here. I am back with a tutorial!
I have used the wonderful and very cute Elle stamp from Ellephantastic!
Here is my tutorial based on how to use digital images and transfer paper.
You will need:-
1. Digital image
2. Colour medium (I have used Promarkers)
3. Transfer paper
1. Start by printing off your digital image and colouring it in.
2. Take a piece of transfer paper and copy your coloured image on to it. Make sure you print it on to the correct side, the white side. Hint- Keep your coloured image to use on a matching card etc.
3. You now have your image printed on to the transfer paper as shown below.
4. Choose the garment you want to use, I have chosen a baby grow.
5. Cut out your image, go as close to the image as you can.
6. Place the cut out image on to the garment and place a piece of card stock on the top as the heat will be very hot.
7. Using your iron on a high heat, run the iron over the paper with the image underneath. (PLEASE LOOK AT THE INSTRUCTIONS ON YOUR TRANSFER PAPER PACKAGING FOR HEAT AND TIME NEEDED)
8. Taking care start to lift up the side of the transfer, be careful as it is still hot. If the transfer paper comes away easily and the image remains on the garment then continue to pull the paper away.
9. You are then left with a mirror image of your image.
10. If you are using letters make sure you have printed them and transferred them the correct way around or they maybe back to front when you transfer them.
Here is a close up. The images transfer so well. You can use your favourite images! I love little Elle!
You can make a matching set of baby clothes!
I hope you have enjoyed the tutorial. I would love to see what you make!
Bye for now.