For our latest Challenge click HERE
For our latest Winners click HERE
For Elle Mid Month Tutorials/Inspiration click HERE

PLEASE NOTE: November's challenge is going to be the last challenge for Ellephantastic for a little while we are all taking a much needed break. Thank you all very much for taking part we look forward to seeing you again sometime next year.

Saturday, 6 August 2011

August challenge {Add some layers}

Hello! Tina here, this is my first time hosting a challenge so I am VERY excited!

Thank you to everyone who joined in the hop. Did you enjoy it?!

* Click HERE for July's Winners *

The Challenge
Theme: Add some layers
Dates: 6th August ~ 31st August 2011


PLEASE NOTE: We have made a few changes. These changes have been put into effect to make things easier & so I don't have to close the challenge blog due to the time & energy it takes, which was taking its toll on my CFS/ME. - Helen

Rules:
ONE entry each please
You may combine your entry with other challenges
It MUST be a new card/project no backlinking
Link your card/project NOT your blog
Please turn off word verification (in your settings) to make it easier for us to leave you comments
You do not have to have a blog to enter you can enter via email to
ellephantasticshop@googlemail.com
or on Facebook HERE
You do NOT have to use an Ellephantastic image but if you do......you will be put in a side pot for a chance to win 2 images of your choice!!

From now on Ellephantastic will be the sole sponsor with special appearances from other sponsors

Would you like to GD for Ellephantastic?
Put GD next to your name on the linky to be in with a chance to GD with us

The Sponsor



Hi I am Helen. I suffer with CFS/ME & found a few years ago I could no longer work due to my illness.

To give myself something to do (when feeling well) I decided to go back to my roots....crafting!!
I grew up drawing, knitting & 'Cutting & Sticking'
Now I like to do all kinds of paper crafting, card making, altered art, knitting & sewing.
I also design & draw my own digital art.
My fun hobby has unintentionally grown into a li'l crafty business for me which I am loving.
There is nothing I like better than to put a smile on someone's face because of my crafting :0)
You can order & buy a lot of my work from my shop.


The Ellephantastic Design Team
Please click on the team names to go to their individual blogs















IMAGES USED:
All images used by the Design Team are Ellephantastic images

Happy Crafting & Good luck!

9 comments:

Donna said...

Such a lovely fun challenge and great inspiration ideas from the design team :) Donna x

Pat (mspfd) said...

What cute cards by the team.

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Awesome Challenge and Beautiful DT Inspirations!

Basslady said...

hi lovely dt-team and crafters!

your cards are so inspiring!

thanx a lot for the opportunity to play along with you all!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Craftdee said...

Love my layers!! Thanks for a great challenge and the lovely DT inspiration, Dee

Spyder said...

Lovely DT cards! Love the Elle and the cute baby bear
(Lyn)

Sara said...

Awesome DT Inspirations and wonderful challenge! Have a wonderful week! Happy Creating! Sara

cotnob said...

Great DT inspiration, thanks for the great challenge, I love layers.
Pauline
x

Shannah said...

Lovely DT creations!