For our latest Challenge click HERE
For our latest Winners click HERE
For Elle Mid Month Tutorials/Inspiration click HERE

PLEASE NOTE: November's challenge is going to be the last challenge for Ellephantastic for a little while we are all taking a much needed break. Thank you all very much for taking part we look forward to seeing you again sometime next year.

Friday, 1 April 2011

Winners & Top 3 of MARCH's challenge 'Cute with a butterfly'

Good afternoon bloggers!

Thank you for taking part in our March challenge 'Cute with a butterfly'

it has been lovely to see so many cute cards & projects.

Without further ado I bring you our March winners & top 3

WINNERS:
Crafty Sentiments Designs winner is

No 1
Irene


You have won this very cute digi stamp, please email me at ellephantasticshop@googlemail.com

Die cut Dreams winner is:

No 21
Crafty C

You have won this fabulous Easter set, please email me at ellephantasticshop@googlemail.com with your address


Robyn's Fetish images & more winner is

No 53
Lisa C


You have won either 5 digis of your choice or 4 digis & paper set please email me at ellephantasticshop@googlemail.com


Ellephantastic winner is

No 33
Helen 
(that is a little spooky that I'm called Helen & the winner of my digis is Helen!!!)

You have won 4 digis of your choice please email me at ellephantasticshop@googlemail.com with your chosen 4 images

ALL WINNERS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TAKE THE WINNER BADGE FROM THE SIDE BAR
Congratulations!!

Now for my Top 3 in no particular order, I have chosen the cards that I really think catch the essence of cute!






Congratulations!!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TAKE THE TOP 3 IMAGE FROM THE SIDEBAR

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Congratulations to All our Winners and the Top 3. Hazelxox

Heidi said...

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3:)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Heidi:)