For our latest Challenge click HERE
For our latest Winners click HERE
For Elle Mid Month Tutorials/Inspiration click HERE

PLEASE NOTE: November's challenge is going to be the last challenge for Ellephantastic for a little while we are all taking a much needed break. Thank you all very much for taking part we look forward to seeing you again sometime next year.

Friday, 4 February 2011

WINNERS - January

A huge thank you to all of you who have entered our first challenge of 2011.
I think I have managed to get round to see everybody's cards & projects they are all super!
So, now we can announce the winners!
Please can all winner email me at 
with the prize name/sponsor as the email subject

All winners have been chosen at random & please feel free to take the winners badge from the side bar

Winner of prize #1 - Robyn's Fetish Stamps & more
 5 digital stamps or  4 digital stamps and 1 paper set of their choice.
is #32
Denise

Winner of prize #2 -Die cut Dreams
One hundred (yes 100) Hearts cut in good quality pretty coloured card 
is #86
Mansi
(please email me with your address)


Winner of prize #3 - Crafty Sentiements
Cute 'Blitz' digi stamp
is # 47
Glittermum

Winner of prize #4 - Ellephantastic
4 digis of your choice
is #69
E.Marie

Congratulations to all of you!!!

Top 3
Please take the top 3 banner from the side bar
In no particular order
Shelly Schmidt

Liz marsden


Madddie - 9

Pop back tomorrow for our next challenge!!
hugs
xxx

5 comments:

Veronica said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh My- Thank You so much for choosing my SB page for my parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary- I will gladly display the badge on my sidebar.

mansi said...

Thnk you so much for choosing me the second prize winner.
Hugs
Mansi

E. Marie said...

Thanks so much for including my card in the top three. I am so excited to get some of your digital stamps.

E. Marie said...

I guess I looked wrong - thank you for giving me 4th place winner!! I am still excited to get some of your digital stamps.