For our latest Challenge click HERE
For our latest Winners click HERE
For Elle Mid Month Tutorials/Inspiration click HERE

PLEASE NOTE: November's challenge is going to be the last challenge for Ellephantastic for a little while we are all taking a much needed break. Thank you all very much for taking part we look forward to seeing you again sometime next year.

Saturday, 5 February 2011

February Challenge #23 'Distressing with a LOVE theme'

Wow we were absolutely blown away by all the gorgeous entries for our January New Beginnings challenge! Thank you so much to all our challengees for including us on your challenge schedule!
Congratulations to the winners and top 3. HERE.

Well hello to you all again for another of our MONTHLY challenges. I am Jill and it's my turn to host. This month we would like to see DISTRESSING on your LOVE themed cards. It doesn't matter if your project is a card, scrapbook page, ATC or an altered item just as long as it fits in with the challenge!

Once again we have some great prizes which are generously given by our sponsors. Many thanks to them all

February's Spotlight Sponsor



I am a stay at home craftaholic Mum, with a passion for craft. I run my own little craft business "Die Cut Dreams" mainly to fund my craft addiction. Most of the die cuts I sell are designer cuts and a lot of them I have designed myself so you can't buy them anywhere else. As well as die cuts I also sell lots of other craft supplies such as charms, brads, gems and more.





A set of 2 door hanger kits in Romantic Red and Hot Candy pink with overlaying die cuts for the front and backs of the kits. Consists of 10 pieces which are - 2 chipboard die cut hangers, 4 coloured card die cut hangers and 4 white layering shapes.

GDT Susie from Die Cut Dreams
http://sassydesignsbysusie.blogspot.com/


Ellephantastic is very honoured to sponsor this challenge.

Hi I am Helen. I suffer with CFS?ME and found a few years ago I could no longer work due to my illness. To give myself something to do (when feeling well) I decided to go back to my roots...crafting!! I grew up drawing, knitting and 'Cutting and Sticking'

Now I like to do all kins of paper crafting, card making, altered art, knitting and sewing. I also design and draw my own digital art. My fun hobby has unintentionally grown into a li'l crafty business for me which I am loving. There is nothing I like better than to put a smil on someone's face because of my crafting. you can order and buy a lot of my work from my shop. You can also now buy some crafting products. My prize is 4 digital images of the winner's choice.
http://www.ellephantastic.co.uk/



Crafty Sentiments Designs is an online webshop started by Suzette in 2010. We offer cute characters and sentiments for all occasions. We have now added digital stamps and papers to our range. We release new images every two months, so for information and ideas and FREEBIES visit us at http://www.craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk/ http://www.craftysentiments.blogspot.com/
Crafty Sentiments prize is 2 digis of the winners choice. Wow!
Suzette's GD card




Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More is proud to sponsor this challenge

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.
PRIZE 5 digital stamps or 4 digital stamps and 1 paper set of their choice


I think the DT have done us proud with this challenge



















and me Jill

Aren't they all brilliant!

So come on show us all those gorgeous DISTRESSED LOVE themed creations!
Don't forget only ONE entry each please
and

please link your card/project DIRECTLY and NOT just to your blog
Only NEW cards/projects NO backlinking

You have until 4th March 2011 (midday) UK time

3 comments:

Joynana said...

Hi ladies. I love your images and yet I don't have any. I really need to win some. Great work by the DT.

Hua said...

THanks for the opportunity for this challenge. The DT cards are inspirational.

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful work from the DT! Love your images!! Super fun challenge!