For our latest Challenge click HERE
For our latest Winners click HERE
For Elle Mid Month Tutorials/Inspiration click HERE

PLEASE NOTE: November's challenge is going to be the last challenge for Ellephantastic for a little while we are all taking a much needed break. Thank you all very much for taking part we look forward to seeing you again sometime next year.

Saturday, 1 January 2011

January Challenge #22 - 'New Beginnings'

Hello I am Helen aka Ellephantastic & I shall be hosting the first 2011 challenge!!
I hope you all had a great Christmas & New Year.
Thank you to everyone who has taken part in the Ellephantastic Challenges to date.
Congratulations to the winners & top 3 of the last 2010 challenge! HERE

Here at Ellephantastic we have a few new but great changes for 2011
I am pleased to say we have 7 new Elle DT members 
(Click on each of their names to see their fabulous blogs & click HERE to meet the whole DT)

We are now a Monthly challenge blog, but still running on Saturdays
 (please see the side bar for a reminder of the new challenge dates)

It is still ONE entry each please!!

We have kept our sponsors from last year & I am very pleased to announce we have a new resident sponsor joining us this year

Each month there will be at least 4 sponsors & therefore 4 winners!!
I will also be spotlighting a sponsor each month so you can get to know them a little better

now onto business!!

January's challenge is 
'New Beginnings'
so that could be new home, new school, new baby, getting married or anything else you can think of.
this challenge will run until 4th February 12:00pm (midday) UK time
remember it is ONE entry each please.


January's Spotlight is Robyn's Fetish Stamps & More



Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.

Robyn's Fetish  Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is
owned by Robyn Weinrib.  Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers,                                                                                                     
designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to offer the winner of this challenge 5
digital stamps or  4 digital stamps and 1 paper set of their choice.

GDT from Robyn's Fetish stamps using the Cabin in the woods image.


We are also very pleased to be sponsored by


I'm a stay at home craft-aholic mum, with a passion for craft
I run my own little craft Business "Die cut Dreams" mainly to fund my craft addition
Most of the die cuts I sell are designer die cuts and a lot of them I have designed myself so you can't buy them anywhere else
As well as die cuts I also sell lots of other craft supplies such as charms, brads, gems and more.
**********************
PRIZE


"One hundred (yes 100) Hearts cut in good quality pretty coloured card from Susie @ Die cut Dreams
The heart sizes measure approx from the smallest 2cmx1cm up to 5cmx5cm so perfect for card making or scraping".

Susie's GDT 


Crafty Sentiments

Crafty Sentiments Designs
Crafty Sentiments Designs is an online webshop started by Suzette in 2010, we offer cute characters and sentiments for all occassions. We have now add digital stamps and papers to our range. We release new images every two months, so for information and idea's  and freebies visit us at

PRIZE


oh & me!!
Ellephantastic

Ellephantastic is very honoured to sponsor this challenge.

Hi I am Helen. I suffer with CFS/ME & found a few years ago I could no longer work due to my illness.
To give myself something to do (when feeling well) I decided to go back to my roots....crafting!!
I grew up drawing, knitting & 'Cutting & Sticking'
Now I like to do all kinds of paper crafting, card making, altered art, knitting & sewing.
I also design & draw my own digital art.
My fun hobby as unintentionally grown into a li'l crafty business for me which I am loving.
There is nothing I like better than to put a smile on someone's face because of my crafting :0)

You can order & buy a lot of my work from my shop. You can also now buy some crafting products.

PRIZE



Now lets see what the Elle DT have been up to.
We have all used Robyn's Fetish digi stamps

Tamara
Tamara has used Robyn's Fetish stamp Baby Lucy


Jill
Jill has used Robyn's Fetish stamp Book worm

Michelle
Michelle has used Robyn's Fetish stamp choo choo


Hazel
using Book worm

Nikki
Using the cabin in the woods

Clare
has also used cabin in the woods

Tina B
using baby Lucy


Helen (me/Ellephantastic)
I have used Robyn's Fetish stamp Primitive bird house



After seeing all these lovely creations I am sure you won't have any problems finding your inspiration!!
Don't forget only ONE entry each
&
please link your entry to your card/project NOT just your blog
Only NEW cards/projects NO back linking
you have until 4th February 2011 12:00pm (midday) UK time

Good Luck

7 comments:

Spyder said...

Lovely Challenge, Happy New Year!
((Lyn))

pinky said...

Happy New Year Helen and design team girlies.

Edith said...

Great Challenge! Thanks so much for your time visiting my card.
Happy New Year!
Hugs, Edith:)

kayc said...

Happy New Year. Thanks for the challenge. I hope you are well. Kathleen x

Helen said...

Happy New Year - great challenge and inspiration too.

Helen x

Anita said...

The DT samples are wonderful. Thank you for the challenge.

dj1952 said...

Great cards by the DT. It's hard to believe that a month has already passed. Hugs, dj1952