For our latest Challenge click HERE
For our latest Winners click HERE
For Elle Mid Month Tutorials/Inspiration click HERE

PLEASE NOTE: November's challenge is going to be the last challenge for Ellephantastic for a little while we are all taking a much needed break. Thank you all very much for taking part we look forward to seeing you again sometime next year.

Friday, 31 December 2010

Winners of #21 - Wish upon a star/Winter

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!!
all the best for 2011
love the Ellephantastic Design Team
xxx

Thank you soooo much to everyone who has taken part in the 2010 challenges. 
The Ellephantastic Challenges blog has taken off way better than I could ever have hoped!
I hope you will join us tomorrow for our first 2011 challenge with our New Team!
Click HERE to meet the New Team
Please note from tomorrow the challenges will be MONTHLY

I shall not keep you any longer!
The 1st winner of challenge # 21 Wish upon a Star/Winter
is
....
congratulations you have won the lovely die cuts from die cut dreams
please email me with your address so I can post them out to you

The 2nd winner of challenge #21 
is
....
congratulations you have won 4 of my digis. Please email me with your choice of 4 digis from my Ellephantastic Shop

Now for my top 3
in no particular order

Maddie

Dalis

Marilyn S

Congratulations everyone. Please feel free to take the badges from the side bar.
See you in 2011!!!!

No comments: