For our latest Challenge click HERE
For our latest Winners click HERE
For Elle Mid Month Tutorials/Inspiration click HERE

PLEASE NOTE: November's challenge is going to be the last challenge for Ellephantastic for a little while we are all taking a much needed break. Thank you all very much for taking part we look forward to seeing you again sometime next year.

Saturday, 13 November 2010

Winner & Top 3 for challenge #18 - 'Blue'

***Please Scroll Down for Latest Challenge***

Good morning! Sorry I am later than usual with the winner & top 3.
I will keep you no longer!!
The winner of the gorgeous die cut set from Susie at Die Cut Dreams is
....
....
72
....
...
Monika Reeck

congratulations!!
Please email me at ellephantasticshop@googlemail.com with your address 
&
please feel free to take winners badge from the side bar

Here's Monika's card

Now for my top 3 - this was a tough decision!!
In no particular order







Congratulations Ladies please feel free to take the Top 3 badge from the side bar!

Many thanks

Please scroll down for latest Challenge

2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Woow Many thanks for choose my Name as a winner soo happy to read your lovely Challenges Blog..will send an email with my address soon...hugs, Monika

MissyG said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3. I'm so excited, its the first time I got anything in a challenge, I have just started to enter a lot more challenges and you have given me the incentive to continue
Many thanks
Linda ( Missy G)