For our latest Challenge click HERE
For our latest Winners click HERE
For Elle Mid Month Tutorials/Inspiration click HERE

PLEASE NOTE: November's challenge is going to be the last challenge for Ellephantastic for a little while we are all taking a much needed break. Thank you all very much for taking part we look forward to seeing you again sometime next year.

Saturday, 16 October 2010

Challenge 16 - Sketch & Colour Purple

Good morning Folks! Michelle here for this week's challenge details.

I just wanted to say a wee thank you to everyone who entered 
last week's challenge what an excellent turn out and 
so many beautiful entries! 
Well done to the winner and the top three!

Now onto this week's challenge, shall we hear about the prize first? Yeah I think so :-) 

So our prize this week has been provided by Stef of Glitterbabe's Art
Here's a wee bit about Stef: "Hi. My name is stef h. I am owner of GLITTERBABE’S ART SHOP. I am married to a wonderful man going on 17 years and we live in sandwich, Illinois – a funny little place right after plano and bologny, Illinois! Which gives you…. Plano bologny sandwich! JUST KIDDING – about the bologny part anyway! I really do live in SANDWICH and it really is right after PLANO!

i have been a crafter – mostly cardmaker - going on 10 years and I have been drawing images for just about a year now. Actually, it was my hubby who encouraged me. When he heard all the talk about digital stamps he talked about my doodling and suggested I give digi images a try. After many hours of practice I decided to put my “doodles” out there and opened my shop and, as they say, the rest is history! I strive for quality product and work hard to give my very best. I have tons of fun with it and I hope you do too!"
And here's this week's prize 
and a fantastic Guest Designer Spot on the Ellephantastic Team!  

So I decided to go with a sketch and my favourite colour - purple. 

Here's my sketch 

and here's the Design Team's projects for this week:

Helen's used the cute wee bat image from Glitterbabe's Art
 and I decided to go with Helen's idea and also made a wall hanging ;-) 
I used Glitterbabe's Cat on a broom 

You can get to the Design Team's blogs by clicking on their names above their pic's 

If you'd like to take part in this weeks challenge, create a card or project using our sketch 
and the colour purple then add your link to the wee blue frog below. 
Just one entry per person please.



Hope you have a wonderful weekend
hugs
Michelle & The Elle DT.



2 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

how fabulous! what an awesome sketch!

i am soooooooooo thrilled to be sponsoring ELLEPHANTASTIC!!! thank you.

hugs ;)

angelique (anlou) said...

great sketch
DT your creations are gorgeous
i've just linked mine
hugs angelique