For our latest Challenge click HERE
For our latest Winners click HERE
For Elle Mid Month Tutorials/Inspiration click HERE

PLEASE NOTE: November's challenge is going to be the last challenge for Ellephantastic for a little while we are all taking a much needed break. Thank you all very much for taking part we look forward to seeing you again sometime next year.

Saturday, 9 October 2010

Challenge # 15 - 'Anything Goes' Sponsored by Crafty Sentiments

Before I get to this weeks challenge I would like to say a very sad farewell to 
Due to other commitments etc she decided to step down from the Elle DT.
Bye bye Jane!

I therefore decided to ask the other DT girls (Vanja, Angie & Michelle) if they would like to suggest any of their friends to GDT with us to fill in some gaps until the end of the year. 
So it is my pleasure to introduce to you
Sandra, Kim & Jill with be with us until the end of 2010 & then there will be a DT call in January 2011, so mark it in your calendars!!

This week we have Sandra & Kim joining Vanja & myself.

So now onto this weeks challenge which is
'Anything Goes'
so whatever you like is good with us. 
You don't have to use Ellephantastic digis but if you do that's great.
This weeks sponsor is one of our resident sponsors
the prize is this super cute stamp...awww!

Don't forget to link your project not just your blog & ONE entry each please.
If inlinkz is still being funny then please leave us a comment with a link.

Now for some inspiration from the very talented Elle DT & GDT

GDT Sandra

GDT Kim

Elle DT Vanja

Elle DT Helen
Now no laughing at my project this week!! In my ultimate wisdom I decided to try doing a shrinkles.
There was lots of giggles & tittering from me & mum watching it go round & round in my micro combi oven!!

Have fun & good luck!!

12 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Great challenge and beautiful DT creations.
Crafty Chris x

Joynana said...

The DT have great inspiration cards.

Lau W said...

Oh my god, i think i really have a problem with inlinkz ! I hope my card entered this challenge !
Superb creations of the DT !
xxx

Georgia Ehrmann said...

what wonderful inspiration form the DT! Thank you for the challenge!

Maria Matter said...

fantastic creations ladies!
loved the anything goes challenge, thank you!
hugs

Nicola said...

Great challenge and great cards by the DT. Nicola xx

suzARTe said...

Love "Anything goes" challenges, so happy I got a chance to enter

itsabrt said...

Anything Goes challenges rock as well as you fun ideas! Beth

angelique (anlou) said...

great cards dt
just love them all
i've just linked mine
hope you enjoy it
hugs angelique

grandmalee said...

I just love all the fabulous inspiration from the DT! Your creations are totally stunning! Mine pales in comparission, but I entered it anyway! Thanks for all of your inspiration!

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

AWESOME challenge and thanks so much for the inspiration:)

dj1952 said...

Lovely cards by the DT. Thanks for a great challenge.