For our latest Challenge click HERE
For our latest Winners click HERE
For Elle Mid Month Tutorials/Inspiration click HERE

PLEASE NOTE: November's challenge is going to be the last challenge for Ellephantastic for a little while we are all taking a much needed break. Thank you all very much for taking part we look forward to seeing you again sometime next year.

Saturday, 9 October 2010

Black N Orange Winner and Top 3,

Happy Saturday to you all,
I would first like to apologize for not getting round to commenting on all your lovely entries for my black n orange challenge, I can assure you I have been and looked at all the lovely entries,
just that blogger has been having issues with me and been unable to comment.

without further ado here is the winner
.
.
.
.
.
.
DRUM ROLL
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
please contact Helen and she will arrange the prize with you.

.
.
.
.
.
Now for the top three,
such a hard decision as all the entries where absolutely brilliant.

.
.
.
.
,
,
,


please click on their names to see their wonderful cards,
as blogger is not letting me upload their pictures.

Scroll down for the new challenge,
look forward to seeing your great entries.
Hugs
Angie & the Elle DT
x X x

5 comments:

Karin said...

Thank you so much for making my project one of the top 3 this week :)

Ira said...

Congrats to the winners!
Ira

Leanne said...

Thank you sooo much for picking me to be in the top 3! I am truly honored! Congrats to the rest of the winners! Thanks again:)

angelique (anlou) said...

congrats to all the lucky winners
hugs angelique

Lau W said...

Thank you ! I'm happy to be on the top 3 ! And congrats to the other winners !
xxx