For our latest Challenge click HERE
For our latest Winners click HERE
For Elle Mid Month Tutorials/Inspiration click HERE

PLEASE NOTE: November's challenge is going to be the last challenge for Ellephantastic for a little while we are all taking a much needed break. Thank you all very much for taking part we look forward to seeing you again sometime next year.

Friday, 17 September 2010

Challenge #11 - Get Well & Sketch Winners

Hello!

Helen is having a very busy week, so I'm doing the winners post. It was her anniversary, too, so I'd like to use this opportunity to congratulate her again and wish her all the best! :)

Anyway, I have just chosen the winner for our Get Well & Sketch challenge, using Random Org. as usual. The chosen number was #3, so that makes Linda B. the winner! Congratulations Linda B., you won two digis of your choice at Crafty Sentiments Designs! Please, email Helen by clicking on the "Contact Me" link to claim your prize. :)

Although we didn't have many entries this week, here are the top 3, beautiful cards ladies:

Lin Camus



angelique



Linda B.



Well done girls! You can take the top 3 badge, which is in the sidebar and add it to your blog! :)

Thank you for playing along with us at Ellephantastic challenges and don't forget to come back tomorrow when the new challenge will be posted!:)

Hugs
Vanja

2 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card to be in the Top 3...I will display my badge with honor.

YEAH I am the winner this week....exciting!!!

angelique (anlou) said...

thanks again for choosing my card
i will put it on my blog in the sidebar and with the card
congrats to all te other winners
up to the next challenge, LOL
hugs angelique