For our latest Challenge click HERE
For our latest Winners click HERE
For Elle Mid Month Tutorials/Inspiration click HERE

PLEASE NOTE: November's challenge is going to be the last challenge for Ellephantastic for a little while we are all taking a much needed break. Thank you all very much for taking part we look forward to seeing you again sometime next year.

Saturday, 7 August 2010

Winner of 'Distressing' challenge #5 & Top 3

Morning! Vanja is away on her jollies so I (Helen) am doing her winners post.
After removing any 2nd entries (its only one per person please!)
The winner of the fantastic set from Susie's shop Die Cut Dreams is
.....................
............
Well done Carol!! Please email me with your address so I can post your prize & please feel free to take the winners badge from the side bar.
 & now for my top 3 in no particular order




well done girls, such wonderful creations. Please take the I made top3 badge from the side bar
Happy Weekend!
x x x



6 comments:

Krista said...

Wohoo, this is just fantastic, thanks so much!!!!!!!

Lau W said...

Congrats girls ! beautiful creations !
xxx

Tammylee said...

I am so happy to have been chosen as one of the top 3. First time! Just started entering challenges a few weeks ago!

Courtney said...

Wow! Thanks for choosing me as one of your top 3! I'm so happy!

~Courtney~

angelique (anlou) said...

congrats girls
your cards are gorgeous
hugs angelique

Caroljenks said...

Wow!!!!!! I can't believe I won your prize. Thanks so much :)

I will e-mail you my address tomorrow - I'm away at the moment - thus the delay in seeing I'd won, but didn't want you think I was being rude!

Huge congrats to the Top 3 - fantastic cards :)

Thanks all,

Carol x