For our latest Challenge click HERE
For our latest Winners click HERE
For Elle Mid Month Tutorials/Inspiration click HERE

PLEASE NOTE: November's challenge is going to be the last challenge for Ellephantastic for a little while we are all taking a much needed break. Thank you all very much for taking part we look forward to seeing you again sometime next year.

Saturday, 7 August 2010

Challenge #6 - 'Anniversary'

Hello!! It's Helen (Ellephantastic) here & I will be your host & sponsor this week.
First I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who entered our 'Distressing' theme challenge last week. Seemed to be quite a hit!
I would like to be a bit of a stick in the mud though & point out it is only one entry per person please.
So a card or a project!

Ok onto this weeks challenge which is numero 6 - 
'Anniversary'
So we would like to see your anniversary cards or projects.
It is my mum & dad's ruby anniversary tomorrow so Happy Anniversary Mum & Dad!! I also know its our very own DT member Angie's anniversary this month too so Happy Anniversary to Angie & Dave x x

What will you win??? Well how about some summer goodies?!!
I am sponsoring this weeks challenge & have some lovely summer goodies for you.
I now sell craft products in my SHOP & have a Special Offer on for August HERE

Now for some inspiration from my fabby team. This week the team is Angie, Michelle & myself

 Angie has used Roger's big heart digi


Michelle has used Roger FREEBIE digi


I have used my Roger's big heart pyramage & papers set

Check out all my digital products HERE
Check out my Freebies HERE
&
don't forget my new special offer - FREE Digi Mondays

Now for the rules!!
  1. Only ONE entry per person so either a card or project
  2. A new card/project so no back linking
  3. please link your card/project & not your blog
  4. please turn or word verification to make it easier for us to comment
  5. You have until Friday 13th 9pm to enter (unlucky for some & the day my new niece is due!!)

4 comments:

princesskitten said...

forgot to say - my prize arrived - really, really pretty - and something I would not think of normally using so thank you very much

kitten

Lau W said...

Hello ! Cards of the DT are beautiful !
Happy birthday !
xxx

SABINA said...

Hi!!! I'm Sabina from Italy. I've just linked my card for this challenge .... Your cards are so beautiful! I hope to keep up to yours.... :-)
Bye

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Great DT cards yet again. I got mine done - just in time.
Helen x