For our latest Challenge click HERE
For our latest Winners click HERE
For Elle Mid Month Tutorials/Inspiration click HERE

PLEASE NOTE: November's challenge is going to be the last challenge for Ellephantastic for a little while we are all taking a much needed break. Thank you all very much for taking part we look forward to seeing you again sometime next year.

Saturday, 3 July 2010

The first Ellephantastic Challenge - #01 "It's up to you!"

**ONE entry each please**
Hello & welcome to the first Ellephantastic Challenge - whoop!
(sorry long post)
Here is the banner again for you to advertise
Just in case you haven't met them before here are my fab friends & DT ladies...oh & me!

Helen aka Ellephantastic
Back in 2007 I was diagnosed with CFS/ME & then more recently I have been diagnosed with Fybromyalgia too. I cursed this very debilitating illness for sticking its rather uncomfortable nose into my life....however now I thank it! If it wasn't for the ME I'm not sure I would have refound my love for crafting & drawing.

I have been slowly building up my skills, blogging, meeting new people, starting a little shop & now a new shop & challenge blog! I also would never have met all my wonderful friends in blogland. So I officially thank you ME for being a pain in my side (and everywhere else!!) & showing me my true path....crafting!!!
Please do pop along to the SHOP which is now open & if you live in or near York please come down & see me. I am having a craft open day (today 3rd July) at my sisters. I will be available to get hold of through email etc all day so if you want to pop down give me a tinkle (see Terms & Conditions on Shop, nod nod wink wink!) & I'll give you directions!

Michelle aka Thistle's Happy Place
Hi I'm Michelle, AKA Thistle or Shelbert. I'm 35, married to my gorgeous hubby, Chris and mummy to the best creation I've ever made, Becky.
I've been crafting since I was a young girl, starting off with cross stitching Christmas cards. I moved onto papercrafts when I began doing birthday & celebration cards for friends. I started blogging late last year and shortly after got hooked on challenges.
I'm so proud to be on this fantastic design team not only with some brilliantly creative ladies but also
with the gorgeous images Helen creates!

Jane aka Whoopsie Daisy
Hi! I'm Jane! I am a mother to 2 young boys and one loving cat. I am a college student during the day and happy crafter during the wee hours when my boys are sound asleep. I also teach Copic classes and rubber stamping / card making class at the local scrapbook store. I am very grateful for the little things in life that bring me such joy! I am so happy to be part of the Ellephantastic Design Team! Thank you, Helen!

Angie aka Handmade by Lilacanglia
Hi I am Angie, aka lilacanglia,
I am a 45 year old mum to 3 fabulous boys, and have been married to their dad for 21 years in August.
I started card making in Jan 2007, and have not looked back since, then it was just stickers on card blanks and now it ranges from stamping, decoupage, 3d cards like carousels, tractors etc, to doing the occasional tutorial, all self taught, I am so happy to be a part of the Ellephantastic Team,
hugs
Angie xx

Vanja aka Vanja's Crafty Den
Hi, my name is Vanja
I'm 27 years old and I come from Serbia. I started stamping and making cards in the end of summer in 2008 and became totally addicted. :)
Colouring is very important to me, I colour with watercolour pencils most of the time, I like to try new techiques and I love distressing which I use very often.
I'm very happy to work with Helen's adorable images and with the talented ladies from the Ellephantastic DT. :)

Now lets get down to business!
Ellephantastic Challenge #01 "Its up to you!"
 (with optional use of new FREEBIE Roger)


Challenge #01 "Its up to you" - exactly that, you decide what you want to make e.g. a card, gift, altered art anything you want, any colours you want & if you are stuck for an image try the new FREEBIE Roger stood! Just right click on the image & save as or use one of my other FREEBIES!!

The sponsor for this first challenge is ME!
what will you win? Well how about these goodies? ....

Need a little inspiration? Have a look at these lovelys!
To be in with a chance to win this fabby prize please link your PROJECT (not your blog) to the linky. Please make sure it is a NEW project & only 1 entry per person.
You have until 12pm Friday 9th July to enter
Please see side bar for rules & don't forget to turn off your word verification to make it easier for us to comment.

12 comments:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Congrats on the launch Helen and what beautiful DT cards to help you start up
Helen x

mckinkle said...

Good luck Helen with todays activities, it sure sounds like a fun day!

Lovely to see your challenge blog up and running and Thank You for the ever gorgeous Roger!

Hope to join in this week!

Keryn x

kayc said...

Congratulations on the launch of your new shop, chalenge blog. Great cards. Kathleen x

angelique (anlou) said...

what a lovely cards that have bin made, i've added my card to
hugs angelique

dj1952 said...

So nice to see a new challenge. Thank you also for the freebie. I'm sure I'll use it soon. The DT did a great job.

TFS,

Debra (dj1952)

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

How rude of me, left my link but forgot to comment!!!
First timer with the digi image and I love it.
Great projects from the DT.

xx

Deb Neerman said...

FABulous DT samples ... congrats on the new challenge blog!

And thanks for a fun challenge!

Micki said...

Ohhh wonderful cards by the DT and thank you for the adorable teddy :-).

butlersabroad said...

Hi Helen, nice to see you're keeping busy and have set up a challenge! I've entered my card.

Hugs
Brenda

Brenda Brown said...

Good luck with everything Helen.
luv Brenda xxx

sarah said...

thanks so much for this opertunity this is my first time to enter there are loads of great cards im hoping i have done it correct xxx

Cheryl said...

Congrats on the new challenge blog, Helen. Lots of nice cards.
Hugs Cheryl